// *** BEGIN *** Google Analytics Code // *** END *** Google Analytics Code
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

After I enter my institution name, my course does not appear in the selection list. Please help.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: After I enter my institution name, my course does not appear in the selection list. Please help.

After I enter my institution name, my course does not appear in the selection list. Please help. 4 years, 3 months ago #117

• loutland
  • Administrator
When attempting to enroll in a course (during registration of the VUMIE software), I enter my institution name, but the course I am supposed to enroll in does not show up in the selection list below. What do I do?

Re: After I enter my institution name, my course does not appear in the selection list. Please help. 4 years, 3 months ago #118

• loutland
  • Administrator
Course names (and institution names) in VUMIE are setup by instructors using the admin console. Not all instructors choose to use the admin console or setup courses in the VUMIE system. Further, neither an institution nor course need be setup by an instructor for the VUMIE software to work. I recommend that you skip the course enrollment for now (by choosing cancel) and, after conferring with your instructor, if you are supposed to enroll in a course, you can do that at any time under the File menu.

-Lon Outland

Re: After I enter my institution name, my course does not appear in the selection list. Please help. 4 years, 3 months ago #119

• gwilson
Also, this is explained in the first video found on the Student Resources page: www.vumicro.com/vumie/video/StudentAccountSetup.mov
  • Page:
Time to create page: 6.39 seconds

Registered User Login