// *** BEGIN *** Google Analytics Code // *** END *** Google Analytics Code
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Is VUMIE and VUMicro for Windows the same??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is VUMIE and VUMicro for Windows the same??

Is VUMIE and VUMicro for Windows the same?? 6 years, 8 months ago #88

• D40025389
  • Fresh Boarder
I was wondering before I purchase the VUMIE, is it any different from virtual unknown for windows?? Or are they the same?? Please help... Thank you...
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by loutland.
The following user(s) said Thank You: loutland

Re: Is VUMIE and Virtual Unknown for windows the same?? 6 years, 8 months ago #89

• gwilson
The products are similar in many ways, but they are different products. For a comparison, look here: virtualunknown.com/products/overview.html

Some tests have been modernized, some actions and messages to students about their progress along the way, the Virtual Lab Report are all things you would notice as different in VUMIE 2012 from VUMicro 3.11. There are also differences in where information is stored, how your account is set up, etc. that provide greater flexibility to users of VUMIE 2012. We also are going to stop supporting VUMicro 3.11 next summer because we'd like to move all users to VUMIE 2012 which is an improved product in many ways.

One thing to remember is that the Virtual Unknown lab manual selected by your school (either BTM, MLB, or MDM) was written for one or the other product. Micro Digital Media 2/e is the manual written for VUMIE 2012 and the other manuals were written for VUMicro 3.11 (the Windows ONLY product).

So, you should be sure to use the version that has been adopted by your school.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 4.90 seconds

VUMicro™ 3.11 Options

Registered User Login