// *** BEGIN *** Google Analytics Code // *** END *** Google Analytics Code
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Having problems with flaming the loop. Please help.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Having problems with flaming the loop. Please help.

Having problems with flaming the loop. Please help. 6 years, 9 months ago #71

• loutland
  • Administrator
When i heat my loop and apply it for a transfer it says that i did not heat my loop. the loop is turning red.please help im running out of time

Re: Having problems with flaming the loop. Please help. 6 years, 9 months ago #72

• loutland
  • Administrator
This could be one of several things. First, you only have a limited amount of time from when the loop is flamed (turns red) and when the software continues it unsterile. You must complete the aseptic transfer before that time runs out or the software will think your tool is unsterile. Second, once you flame the loop, you must be sure that it does not travel outside the bounds of the lab screen or it becomes unsterile at that point. So, after you sterilize the loop, make sure it stays within the lab screen or you will need to re-sterilize. Third, you must flame the loop before and after the aseptic transfer or the software will note that the tool was not sterilized.

Re: Having problems with flaming the loop. Please help. 6 years, 5 months ago #97

• loutland
  • Administrator
Please make sure that you do not move the loop outside the bounds of the lab scene or it will automatically be contaminated. It sounds like the timing is not an issue in your case, so please make sure that your loop is never leaving the lab scene.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 4.96 seconds

VUMicro™ 3.11 Options

Registered User Login