// *** BEGIN *** Google Analytics Code // *** END *** Google Analytics Code
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Help buttons do not work in virtual lab. Please help.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help buttons do not work in virtual lab. Please help.

Help buttons do not work in virtual lab. Please help. 6 years, 6 months ago #69

My help button does not work on my virtual lab, i was at starbucks with a classmate and hers did. The help button would help me to identify positive or negitive test.
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by loutland. Reason: multiple topics in one post

Re: Help buttons do not work in virtual lab. Please help. 6 years, 6 months ago #70

• loutland
  • Administrator
This problem occurs when your computer is not allowing our software to open the help file, or the help file is corrupted on your computer. You can try a couple of things to correct the problem. First, you can try to run the program as administrator by right-clicking on the "VUMicro Lab 3.11" icon and selecting "Run as Administrator." Second you can use my computer and browse to where the software is installed, which is typically c:\program files\VirtualUnknown\Microbiology Student Lab 3.11. Under the installation folder is a Help subfolder and in that subfolder is a file name VUMICRO.chm. That file is the help file. You can try double-clicking on it to open it manually. If neither of these work, you can also use the "online" version of the help to find the material you need. That version of the help is located at the following URL: www.virtualunknown.com/html/webhelp/VUMicro.htm
  • Page:
Time to create page: 5.10 seconds

VUMicro™ 3.11 Options

Registered User Login