// *** BEGIN *** Google Analytics Code // *** END *** Google Analytics Code
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I registered but received no serial number. Please help.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I registered but received no serial number. Please help.

I registered but received no serial number. Please help. 7 years, 2 months ago #4

• loutland
  • Administrator
I registered for an account on the website, but have not received a serial number. Can someone send this to me or how do I go about getting it?

Re: Serial number? 7 years, 2 months ago #6

• mrochs
  • Fresh Boarder
I too have purchased the VUMicro 3.11 for Windows. I have purchased the license and I did this over 24 hours ago. I also received a confirmation email that my purchase was ordered, but still no serial code. In the confirmation email it said I would receive a separate email with this code. I would just like to know why this is and I have already missed my deadline for the lab due to this. I have never had a problem with an online virtual lab but that is definitely not the case with this class.
The following user(s) said Thank You: loutland

Re: I registered but received no serial number. Please help. 7 years, 2 months ago #7

• loutland
  • Administrator
Website registration has nothing to do with registering the software.

Registering on the website lets you gain access to our support forums and certain content that is restricted to registered users. A serial number, on the other hand, is a license to use the software.

You can purchase a serial number from our online distributor by clicking on "Purchase a License" on our website, www.virtualunknown.com/products/vum311.html The "Purchase a License" link is on the right side of the page.

If you can download the software, you do not need to purchase the CD-ROM. Your serial number will be e-mailed to the address provided with the order.

Please check your junk email settings if you have not received the serial number within a few hours.

Re: Serial number? 7 years, 2 months ago #8

• loutland
  • Administrator
Sometimes emails sent from our licensing system are considered junk or spam email. You should check your junk/email folders and/or email settings and make sure you can receive email from intuitiveinc.com.

I also note that you previously submitted an email, which we have already replied to. Please see that email for your serial number as I looked it up for you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 5.49 seconds

VUMicro™ 3.11 Options

Registered User Login