Username Password: Remember me

serial number will not work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: serial number will not work

serial number will not work 7 years, 1 month ago #33

• magan0411
  • Fresh Boarder
My serial number will not work. It said registered and then it will not let me go any further. Help please

Re: serial number will not work 7 years, 1 month ago #34

• loutland
  • Administrator
This behavior typically means that either (1) the serial number you are attempting to use has expired, or (2) you do not have the appropriate permissions to write into the installation folder.

As to (1), each serial number is only good for a certain amount of time from when it is first used.

As to (2), if you are logged in using a "guest" account or are using a login account that does not have permission to create/write files in the installation folder, then the software cannot properly license and you will be prompted over and over again for the serial number but registration will not complete.

If you are having trouble with your serial number, you should send an email to the licensing department (see the links on the "About Us" page for contact information). That email should include your name, ordering information (if you have it -- such as order number), and your serial number along with a short message explaining the problem. We can look up your serial number and usually see what the problem is.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 5.21 seconds

VUMicro™ 3.11 Options

Registered User Login